- 30000.00 - 60000.00 USD ($)
We are an acclaimed name engaged in offering our precious clients a superior quality range of Numerical Control Pipe Beveling Machine. Our offered machine is manufactured by our professionals using high grade raw material and sophisticated technology. In addition to this, our provided machine undergo various tests under the supervision of quality controllers to ensure its functionality. It is widely used for beveling pipes with heavy wall thickness and machining the U or V shape bevels. Clients can avail this Numerical Control Pipe Beveling Machine from us at market leading rates.
- The numerical control pipe end beveling machine offers good on-line performance (designed as per the on-line equipment of the production line).
- It offers a beveling speed of <5Min/pipe bevel (DNZOO SCH40).
- It offers bevel cutting of cutting a pipe with other equipment such as band saw and then machining each bevel.
- The bevel quality of the numerical control pipe end beveling machine is very good.
Technical Parameters of the Numerical Control Pipe End Beveling Machine
Pipe Diameter Applicable: DN50-400((57-426)/DN100-600 (114-610)/DN200-800 (219-813); DN100-600 (114-610)/DN200-800 (219-813)
- Pipe Wall Thickness Applicable: 4-90mm; 6-180MM
- Applicable Materials: Carbon steel. alloy steel, stainless steel and cryogenic steel. etc
- Bevel Shape: U, X, V and double V
- Cutting Direction: Radial automatic differential cutting feed or axial semi-automatic motor cutting feed (inlet frequency); radial NC motor cutting feed or axial NC motor cutting feed
- Retracting Direction: Radial automatic motor retracting or axial automatic motor retracting (inlet frequency): radial NC motor retracting or axial NC motor retracting
- Driven by: Motor
- Clamping System: Work piece is clamped by hydraulic cylinder and centering automatically
- Bracket System: Screw lifting adjustabl
- Rev of the Principal Axis: Stepless speed control and variable frequency
- Axial Displacement: 80mm(principle axis) 100mm(machine head); 150mm(principal axis). 300mm (machine head)
- Bevel Angle of Tool Rest: O°
- Width wise Displacement: +50mm, 100mm
- Control System: PLC Controlling; CNC Controlling
Automatic Aligning: At the end of beveling machine conveying system it can be equipped with lifting device if necessary to automatically adjust automatically the center elevation of the pipe to bevel pipes with different diameters
Conveying System: End beveling VF conveying systems driven by motor are equipped at front and rear sides of the beveling machine if necessary
- 10 Per Month
- 45 Days
No.866, Xinyan Rd, Maogang Town, Songjiang District, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201607, China