- 20000.00 - 50000.00 USD ($)
We are the noteworthy manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Magnetic Pipe Flame Cutting and Beveling Machine. This machine is manufactured at our hi-tech manufacturing unit using optimum grade components under the observation of our professionals. The offered machine is broadly used for beveling the V-shape bevel and cutting standard and thin wall thickness pipes. It is stringently checked by our quality inspectors on various parameters to ensure its high performance and durability at clients end. This Magnetic Pipe Flame Cutting and Beveling Machine can be purchased from us at market-leading prices in various capacities.
Magnetic Pipe Flame Cutting and Beveling Machine is attached to the steel pipe, can crawl around it autonomously. The bevel, as well as the horizontal, vertical, and face-up directions, can be cut using an inclined torch. Pipeline engineering projects have made extensive use of the machine.
Magnetic Pipe Flame Cutting and Beveling Machine Features:
- This machine has a small frame and is manufactured of aluminum alloy.
- This machine crawls on the pipe while cutting using a permanent magnetic wheel.
- It includes bevel cutting capabilities, which include cutting pipe and one bevel at the same time.
- It has a decent bevel quality.
- One bevelling at a time is available
- Magnetic Pipe Flame Cutting and Beveling Machine has a self-net voltage correction function and keeps crawling at a constant pace even when voltage fluctuates.
- Our provided machine may be used for parallel, upright, and face upward cutting, and is especially useful for circular cutting. It can be used to cut and bevel various seamless steel pipes in factories and mines, including those used in the petroleum, chemical, shipbuilding, and power generating industries. Magnetic Pipe Flame Cutting and Beveling Machine is also utilized for horizontal, vertical, and upcast cutting.
- The pipe diameter should be >108 MM
- 5-50MM wall thickness required
- 5-750mm/min cutting speed
- Carbon steel, alloy steel, and cryogenic steel are the applicable materials used.
- Bevel Shape: V
- Cutting Direction: Lengthwise
- 20 Per Month
- 45 Days