- 20000.00 - 50000.00 USD ($)
Facilitated by our technically advanced process, we are manufacturing, exporting and supplying a precision engineered collection of High Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine. It is widely used to cut pipes with heavy wall thicknesses in steel, construction and engineering industries. We manufacture the offered machine using high-grade components and leading-edge technology. Also, we test this machine upon a series of tests ensuring its overall performance. Our prestigious clients can avail the offered High Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine at industry leading price.
High-Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine is an engineering technique that uses the energy of high-speed, high-density, ultra-high-pressure water to cut objects. A water jet with devastating force is created when water is compressed by an ultrahigh-pressure pump to a speed of nearly three times the speed of sound.
High-Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine Features:
- Water jet cutting is a non-contact method of processing.
- There is no limit to the number of things that can be targeted
- There are no drills or other tools in contact with the object, thus no heat is generated.
- There is no dust produced, thus workers and the environment are unaffected.
- High-Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine has a low power consumption
- Furthermore, processing can be done using only water and sand, making it eco-friendly.
- Stone, marble, ceramics, porcelain, and tile may all be cut with an abrasive cutting machine.
- Waterjet cutting is great for putting inlays and logos in stone and tile applications because it maximizes performance, lowers costs, and increases profit. High-Pressure Water Jet Cutting and Beveling Machine have a wide range of applications, including cutting roof materials, dashboards, and bumpers for automobiles, to name a few. It's also utilized for cutting new-material aircraft fuselages.
- Pipe Diameter Applicable
- Applicable Wall Thickness: 5~50 mm
- SH-2000H Flame CNC Cutting System is used as a control system
- Length Fixing Accuracy:<2.0MM
- 6350MM trolley travel is required
- Bevel Shape: V
- Cutting Direction: Lengthwise
- 20 Per Month
- 45 Days