- 25000.00 - 40000.00 USD ($)
We are the note-worthy manufacturer, exporter and supplier of excellent quality Pipe Welding Machine. It is extensively used in construction, chemical, engineering and other allied industries for welding pipes. By making use of quality-tested raw material, this machine is manufactured at our hi-tech manufacturing unit as per set international quality standards. Further, our offered machine is available in different technical specifications to meet the diverse requirements of the clients. Our offered Pipe Welding Machine can be purchased at reasonable prices.
- This automatic, easy to operate pipe welding machine has a welding capacity of 250-350 inch/day, which is higher than the manual welding. It offers excellent qualification rate and smooth surface finishing. It offers good driving reliability, even though it is driven by frictional force. It is recommended to set the essential balance weight to offset large bending moment due to elbows for large diameter pipe, or provide a chain tensioner for improving driving reliability.
- This machine can be utilized for pipe/ cover welding of different structures in different industries.
Technical Parameters of the Automatic Pipe Welding Machine (FCAW/GMAW)
- Pipe Diameter Applicable: DN50-400 (60-426)/DN200-800(219-813)/DN50~6OO(60~610)
- Pipe Wall Thickness Applicable: 3~30mm
- Applicable Materials: Carbon steel, alloy steel, cryogenic steel and stainless steel
- Welding Line Applicable: Several butt welding lines of spool pieces, like pipe-pipe, flange-flange, flange- elbow, pipe-elbow, pipe-flange, etc. (a fake pipe transition connection shall be applied if required)
- Oscillating System: A product of our patented technology
- Control System: A product of our patented technology, PLC control
- Speed Regulation Mode: VF stepless speed control system
- Adjustment Mode: Electric cross regulator
- Driving System: Two line rubber roller and reducer
- Clamping System: Clamping arm is electrically driven, and moves up and down; clamps by screw with telescope boom
- Bracket System: Separate type of trolley matching for welding equipment which may be adjusted along the track based on the pipe length
- Counterweight System: No counterweight
- Welding Procedure: FCAWIGMAW (can do root pass. filling. and final welding)
- Welding Power: OEM products in China or as per customers requirement
- 20 Per Month
- 45 Days
No.866, Xinyan Rd, Maogang Town, Songjiang District, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201607, China