- 25000.00 - 40000.00 USD ($)
Pipe Automatic Welding Machine provided by us, is the process of joining two pipes together. Arc welding, MIG welding, and TIG welding are some of the welding technologies used to join the pipes. When positioned on various tracks, it is possible to execute all position welding of varied workpieces.
Pipe Automatic Welding Machine Features:
- It has a built-in welding expert database that may be used to pull up matching welding parameters based on access level.
- This is designed for welding in difficult conditions.
- Remote technical support and services are only available via GPS and mobile network interface.
- This is very effective and economical to use
- Pipe Automatic Welding Machine is highly durable to use
- The automatic arc tracking feature is reserved to ease welder operation and labor strength.
- Many analog and digital welding power sources are compatible with the system.
- In a factory line, automatic welding is used to continuously repeat welding. Robot welding is a more advanced form of automatic welding that use robot technology to automate the welding process. Pipe Automatic Welding Machine can be used in the field for root pass, hot pass, filling, and capping of pipe joints using GMAW, FCAW-GS, and GTAW welding techniques.
- Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and cryogenic steel are the materials widely used
- Driven by three lines stainless steel roller and turbine worm wheel
- Clamping arm moves up and down electrically and clamps by screw manually
- Patented technology is used as an oscillating system
- Speed Regulation Mode: VF step-less speed control system
- 20 Per Month
- 45 Days